How Many Times Mr. Bush? How Many Times Mr. Bush?

OMFG!!!

THAT WAS SO FUNNNY I LOVE IT, I LOVE YOU MARC, I WANT TO MOTHER YOUR CHILDREN! HOW MANY TIMES DID I WATCH THIS MOVIE???? 21 TIMES!!!!! WOOOOOOOO CHAOTIXWARKID IS just A BABY SOMEONE TAKE HIM OFF THIS ADULT SITE BEFORE HIS PARENTS CATCH HIM!!!!

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

Well

I really hate you. I really REALLY hate you. Your 'cartoons' as you call them, are dumb and gay. This could be funny, i mean if you were showing it to a audience of 5 years olds, but no, your what like 17? Well i dont find this funny at all, and i dont find any of your stuff funny at all, so please if not for me or wwe_fan111, then do it for the good of the world stop making 'cartoon' your stoggaf. (thats faggot spelled backwards)

Knox responds:

hey this stuff got me laid(seriously)..so..ill keep making this stuff..its caused me nothing but good,lol

and im not the one spelling insults backwards

by the way its faggotS spelled backwards..not faggot..you ssabmud

Knock Knock Knock Knock

My god...

I love it, it makes no sense. For all of you people that said, "im not homophobic" and thought i was the grossest thing you've seen, well you are homophobic, 1. its only a cartoon 2. if you werent homophobic then it wouldnt be gross. that is all.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Holy shit Knox!

YOUR MAKING GAMES NOW!! when did this happen?? anyways i love it. Totaljerkface you may of had some part in making this glorious game, but you need to give ALL of the credit to KNOX the greatest flash artist alive.

TSUNAMI  lev. 1 TSUNAMI lev. 1

interesting stroyline.....the first time i played it when it was called half-life

Ping-Pong 3D Ping-Pong 3D

you did it again!

these are pretty good games that you made and i would never be able to make.make more!!!