How Many Times Mr. Bush? How Many Times Mr. Bush?

OMFG!!!

THAT WAS SO FUNNNY I LOVE IT, I LOVE YOU MARC, I WANT TO MOTHER YOUR CHILDREN! HOW MANY TIMES DID I WATCH THIS MOVIE???? 21 TIMES!!!!! WOOOOOOOO CHAOTIXWARKID IS just A BABY SOMEONE TAKE HIM OFF THIS ADULT SITE BEFORE HIS PARENTS CATCH HIM!!!!

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

Well

I really hate you. I really REALLY hate you. Your 'cartoons' as you call them, are dumb and gay. This could be funny, i mean if you were showing it to a audience of 5 years olds, but no, your what like 17? Well i dont find this funny at all, and i dont find any of your stuff funny at all, so please if not for me or wwe_fan111, then do it for the good of the world stop making 'cartoon' your stoggaf. (thats faggot spelled backwards)

Knox responds:

hey this stuff got me laid(seriously)..so..ill keep making this stuff..its caused me nothing but good,lol

and im not the one spelling insults backwards

by the way its faggotS spelled backwards..not faggot..you ssabmud

Knock Knock Knock Knock

My god...

I love it, it makes no sense. For all of you people that said, "im not homophobic" and thought i was the grossest thing you've seen, well you are homophobic, 1. its only a cartoon 2. if you werent homophobic then it wouldnt be gross. that is all.

NG Time Trial Challenge B NG Time Trial Challenge B

AlantheBOX 1....

Pinnicle 0. Well they were both good, but Alan's was better. I got one thing to say to you Pinnicle, YOU GOT SERVED SUCKA!!!- from the (blockbustermovie) 'You Got Served'.

(2003)Knoxs Klay World1/6 (2003)Knoxs Klay World1/6

...

The reason i gave you all thoes 0's is because this is not a FLASH movie, how many movies have you done that are actually flash? oh yeah, for all you morons that gave credit to Knox in B&W 13, HE DID 6 LINES thats it, all the animation and other voices were done by Alanthebox.

Knox responds:

and you have done....NOTHING!....accept give crappy reviews...and some kind of..flash..i dunno ah well,um...hm..get a life,and leave me alone :)

smoke kills smoke kills

Knox MY MAN!!!

I loved it, you the part when the deaf dog bites bill, i loved. You know how to get down, We PaRTY!!! OH YEA, well party hard once i get out of PRISON!!! oh yeah cant wait to finally meet the man that makes me want to live.

Newgrounds Jam #1 Newgrounds Jam #1

knox you are insane! i love it!

how on earth did you come up with this concept, knox! five different versions of the same movie!?! that equals five times the fun! you are amazing. knox spelled backwards and upside down = god!
keep pumping them out! it's like there are a million of you!I LOVE IT! Knox MY MAN!!

T0MMY responds:

I think the link was screwed up showing Knox's movie but linked to Newgrounds Jam.
So, sorry, Knox didn't think this idea up. But thanks for the compliments anyway ;)

-T0MMY

Gravity¹³ Gravity¹³

KNOX, MY MAN!

KNOX i love all of your work, stick figures, games, clay, and D: all of the above, and that symphony you wrote... didn't they make a movie about that... amadeus or something? well it was awesome. YOUR THA MAN!!!

Retarded Animal Babies 6 Retarded Animal Babies 6

KNOX, MY MAN!

Well you've done it again, all that hard worked payed of bud, I cant believe you let Dave do a cameo in this movie, it must of taken you months to finish this one, B&W 13, and Kerri's Big invention, all in the top 10 YOUR THE MAN!!!

Kerri's Big Invention Kerri's Big Invention

WOW, THE KING OF CLAY DOES IT AGAIN!

GREAT JOB, KNOX I LOVE ALL YOUR MOVIES, BUT THIS IS MY FAV, NEXT TO B&W 13, I REALLY LIKE THE PART WHEN THE DEAF DOG BITES THAT ONE GUY, OH MAN GREAT STUFF.

-YOUR BIGGEST FAN, I LOVE YOU KNOX.

P.S. DID I MENTION I LOVE YOUR MOVIE?